Rafting trips in Umbria on the Corno river, between Norcia and Cascia, lasting 1 or 2 hours.
HOW IT WORKS
Rafting is an exciting team sport suitable for everyone, which consists in sailing down the river in an inflatable raft. Each team, composed of 1 to 6 people (depending on the flow rate ) rows the raft with paddles. You will be guided by an expert rafting instructor. You will be part of the team and a key participant in the rafting.
Once you reach the Sibillini Rafting Center in Serravalle di Norcia:
- You will put on the diving-suit and the necessary equipment
- Before boarding we will give a short 10 minute safety briefing that demonstrates how to rows the raft with paddles following the guide instructions during the descent.
- The rafting trip begins. On each raft (a maximum of 6 people each) our guide will instruct the team on how to use the paddles and sail across the rapids.
- During the descent, where possible, you can dive and have a swim.
- Those who have chosen to include the adventure park will start the aerial forest adventure with zip lines and bridges between tree platforms made of rope and cable.
- Finally we will take you back to the Rafting Center by bus.
RAFTING HOURS AND DURATION
Our Rafting Center is open daily, from March up to the first week of November; reservation is required.
Departures in the morning at 10.00 and 13.00 a.m.
Departures in the afternoon at 16.00 p.m.
- short trip 1 hour
- long trip 2 hours
EQUIPEMENT AND REQUISITES
We will provide the necessary river gear: wetsuit, splash jacket, life jacket, helmet and neoprene river shoes.
What should you bring? Swimsuit, cotton or wool sweater, extra socks, towel.
The necessary outfit will be delivered at our rafting-center.
No special knowledge or skill are required.